Also called "Check Out Dives" this is a great way to save money!
You can do the classroom and pool practice in your home town, then come to Cancun for your ocean dives and become certified.
For certification you need to have four dives with one of our instructors, you dive two tanks, one afternoon and two more the next morning, in different areas in between Cancun and Isla Mujeres in the heart of Cancun´s Underwater National Park.
If you want to do the classroom and practice dives at your local dive shop and your certification dives here in Cancun, this is for you.
You need four dives with one of our instructors, you dive two tanks, one afternoon and two more the next morning, in different areas in between Cancun and Isla Mujeres. DOES NOT INCLUDE $3 per person reef tax.
The coral reef in the Caribbean is one of the most amazing natural formations on earth. Coral Reefs are located close to the equator in warm, shallow water because many of the biological cycles that a reef requires take advantage of the sun's energy.
The reef's basic structure is actually a mass of small organisms, called polyps. When the polyps die, they form a skeleton made of limestone. A hard outer shell develops over this skeleton and continues to grow.
Reefs attract an incredible amount of sea life, including many different types of tropical fish, rays, turtles, shellfish and many more types of fascinating marine species.
|Adult Rate: $229 USD |
Child Rate: $229 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.