Save money on this fishing excusion shared with other people.
Boats are 31", 33" and 35" Bertrams with 2 fishing seats and 4 lines, out & down rigger, fish finder, stereo, radio, VHS, GPS and all safety equipment.
**Hotel Transportation is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina BARRACUDA in the hotel zone at KM 14.1, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero.
- Captain & mate
- beer, soft drinks, water
- tackle, bait and gear
- fishing license ($11 p/p)
- taxes (10%)
$5 per person dock fee is not included.
All year we fish for: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April to August we also fish for Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna.
Sunblock, hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera
Lunch is not included but you can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
|Adult Rate: $135 USD |
Child Rate: $69 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.