The most amazing natural aquarium ideal for snorkeling.
Xel-Ha is considered a Natural Aquarium because it is located on a protected inlet filled with tropical fish. There are very few waves and no current in the inlet, so it is ideal for kids and first-time snorkelers.
The all inclusive park of Xel-Ha includes all your food, drinks, snorkeling equipment, towels & lockers.
This Natural Wonder is unparalleled in its beauty. You can swim and snorkel with tropical fish that call Xel-Ha their home. Explore the jungle trails by foot, bike or tram. Admire exotic flora and fauna in their natural habitat. You will have an unforgettable experience in this All Inclusive Park. Indulge your taste buds with traditional dishes from the Yucatan in one of our four restaurants or enjoy popular flavored drinks or a refreshing cocktail at Xel-Ha.
Our tour picks you up at your hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya and takes you to Xel-Ha Park, then returns you to your hotel after the tour.
High Season Dates 2019 / 2020
- Dec 26 - Dec 31, 2019
- April 6 - April 19, 2020
- July 1 - Aug 15,2020
If you would prefer to book Low Season Dates, click here.
|Adult Rate: $145 USD |
Child Rate: $72 USD
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.