Private transportation and PLUS entrance to Xcaret park from Cancun or Riviera Maya
Xcaret PLUS entrance tickets includes transportation, all the animal exhibits, life jacket for the Underground River and the famous Night Show. It also includes buffet lunch, snorkel gear, towels & lockers.
Xcaret is the #1 recommended tour for families and kids of all ages.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 5-11 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance tickets to Xcaret Park
- Note: there is a $25 deposit for snorkel gear at Xcaret. PLUS Xcaret ticket includes lunch, snorkel gear, towels and lockers.
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Xcaret opens at 8:30AM and it takes 1 hour to drive from Cancun.
- Set pick up time with driver (before or after the show).
- In Xcaret you can swim/snorkel, float down the underground river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Spending money / lunch money.
Transportation: If staying in the Riviera Maya we need to add on a service fee for pickup and drop off as follows:
- Puerto Aventuras $30
- Akumal $40
- Tulum $50
You will see the optional add on in your Shopping Cart on the next page. This fee is per VEHICLE, not per person.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info