Great for kids and the whole family!
Xcaret is an incredible Eco-archeological park where you can see exotic birds and animal exhibits, snorkel in the protected inlet filled with fish, float the underground river and watch the spectacular Night Show.
Our public tour is a great way to save money. We pick you up at your hotel lobby and take you to Xcaret. Included is entrance tickets, all the animal exhibits, life jacket for the Underground River and the famous Night Show that runs every night from 7PM to 9PM.
Xcaret is the #1 recommended tour for families and kids of all ages.
- Pickup time is 7AM - 7:30AM from Cancun hotels
- Spend the day in Xcaret Park
- The Night Show is included (7PM - 9PM)
- Return to Cancun 10:15PM
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & Towel
- Sunblock (biodegradable),hat, sunglasses
- Dry clothes
The Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
Add on Option: Xcaret PLUS ticket: 1 buffet meal w/ juice & coffee. Full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker. Additonal cost: $27 per adult; $14 per child.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.