Perfect combo of eco-park and ruins!
Explore the ruins of Tulum, then spend the rest of the day at the Eco-Park Xcaret. The spectacular night show is included!
This is a great combo tour for the whole family. Enrich your knowledge with the exposure to the Mayan culture of Tulum ruins and Xcaret Park. Snorkel in the underground rivers and explore all of the interactive animal exhibits. End the day with the famous Night Show at Xcaret.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 5-11 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees & taxes for Xcaret Mexico and Tulum.
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Tulum
- Hotel pick up is up to you. We suggest 7-8 am.
- Tulum Hours 8AM - 5PM, it is a 90 min drive from Cancun
- Tour guide is optional. 90 min guided tour is approx $50-$75 USD.
- Drive to Xcaret takes 30-40 minutes.
- Set pick up time with driver (before or after the show).
- In between Tulum and Xcaret you can stop to shop, eat at a small restaurant or go directly to Xcaret.
- In Xcaret you can swim/snorkel, float down the underground river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit & towel, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Spending money / lunch money.
ADD ON OPTIONS:
- Xcaret PLUS entrance: 1 buffet meal w/lemonades & coffee, full snorkel equipment rental, towel & locker.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.