Snorkel in the fish-filled protected and safe inlet of this natural aquarium.
Enjoy the natural beauty of Xel-ha Mexico, a natural aquarium which is ideal for snorkeling. Safe for kids of all ages to play with the fish in this protected inlet.
Our private tours save you time and are the most comfortable and convenient way to see the sights of Mexico!
Xel-Ha private tour lets you decide the pickup time and there are no other hotel stops or long waiting lines.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 12 years + $
Price per Child 5-11 $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance voucher to Xe-lha Park
- All Inclusive entrance at Xel-Ha includes all your food, drinks, snorkel gear, towels and lockers
- Hotel pick up is up to you. Xe-lha opens at 8:30AM and it takes 90 minutes to drive from Cancun.
- Set pick up time with driver (park closes at 6 PM).
- In Xel-Ha you can swim/snorkel, float down the lazy river, walk through the jungle, eat, drink or relax in a hammock
Pack for this tour:
- Swimsuit, Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, Dry t-shirt, Camera, Spending money.
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! All children must bring a copy of their passort.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.