See it all and climb the ruins!
Two sites of ruins and a cenote make this the most complete Mayan adventure we offer. Explore Chichen Itza, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, then stop for a refreshing swim in the cenote and buffet lunch.
Our last stop takes you to Ek Balam pyramids to climb to the top of the ruins. Available from Cancun, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 3-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Chichen Itza, tolls and parking
- Trip to the fresh water cenote to swim
- Buffet lunch including salads, rice and beans, grilled fish, chicken, pork loin in a classic Mayan sauce, beef tips, fettuccini primavera, fresh fruit, desserts and tea or coffee. Does not include tip or other drinks.
- Entrance into Ek Balam ruins where you can climb the pyramid
- Does not include tips, other drinks, guide in Chichen-Itza, guide in Ek Balam (Optional, 800 pesos ~ approx $75 USD at each site for a 90 minute guided tour).
This tour is for folks staying north of Playa del Carmen including Cancun, Baha Petempich, Puerto Morelos & Playa Paraiso. If you are staying in Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Akumal or Tulum, it is better for you to book the Chichen Itza, Ik Kil & Coba Ruins tour.
Itinerary: Drive time from Cancun is 2.5 hours. I suggest a 7 AM - 8 AM departure. Spend 2-3 hours in Chichen Itza, then go for lunch and to swim in the cenote. Next go to Ek Balam where you can climb to the top of the pyramid.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera, towel & swimsuit.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info