ATV, Zip Line & Cenote Swim Adventure Tour in Cancun
Extreme Adventure with zip lines, ATVs and swimming in cenotes
Extreme Adventure Tour takes you on a jungle adventure the whole family will remember. Zip lines, ATVs and cenotes combined into one awesome tour!
Ride ATVs through the jungle trails, just south of Cancun in the Riviera Maya. Your tour is headed up by our experienced guide. We ride ATVs to two different cenotes where you can explore, swim or zip line into the fresh water.
Next we go through our challenge course with fun zip line over the jungle canopy and balance obstacles.
Cancun ATV, Cenote and Zip Line Tour Details:
- Included: Round trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels (extra charge for hotels south of Playa del Carmen $15 USD per person)
- Includes: Gear & guides, purified water
- Two tour times to choose from: 9AM or 12PM
- 6 Zip lines & 3 bridges
- 10 kilometers (6.2 miles) of jungle trails on ATVs
- ATVs are 250 and 350 HP for 1 or 2 people
- Visit 2 cenotes, jump off a cliff, zip line in the water
- Tour time: 3.5 hours plus transportation
- Kids as young as 4 years old can do the tour
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265 lbs)
Pack for ATV Cenote Zip line tour:
- Towel, sunscreen (biodegradable), sunglasses, swimsuit, camera & insect repellant. Wear light clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Tennis shoes or sport sandals.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.