Charter a fishing boat for 4, 6, or 8 hours from Cancun
It is all about you on this private charter fishing excursion. Choose from trolling or bottom fishing, or let the expert captain show you where the fish are biting!
Our private deep sea fishing charters offer you control over your fishing day. The crew is there to help with bait, but they let you do the fishing!
We have 31 foot and 35 foot Bertrums for up to 6 or 8 people.
- Captain & mate
- beer or soft drinks
- tackle, bait and gear
- fishing license ($11 p/p)
- taxes (10%)
Lunch is not included on the 4 & 6 hour trips but you can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
* 8 hour trips need to choose from these 3 lunch options:
- Sandwiches on the boat
- Ceviche on the boat
- Tikenchik style fish on Isla Mujeres (allow 1.5 hours for lunch)
- **Hotel Transportation is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina BARRACUDA in the hotel zone at KM 14.1, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero. You can take the public bus to the marina at KM 14.5 Marina Barracuda. Cancun Bus video
- Fishing spot is about 25 miles off shore. The owner has been fishing here for over 25 yrs!
All year: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-Aug: Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna
Pack for this tour: Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info