Beautiful Tulum ruins right on the ocean & climb the Coba Pyramid
Experience a full day of Mayan history and beauty on this combo tour to Tulum Mexico, the only archeological site in the area overlooking the ocean, and to Coba Mexico, which is beautiful and mysterious - a visit here requires some walking, but it is worth it.
You can still climb the ruins at Coba. There are bikes you can rent to get you back through the jungle to the ruins. The Tulum & Coba combo tour is one of the most complete Mayan tours available!
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 13 years + $
Price per Child 5-12 years $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Round trip air-conditioned transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, entrance fee to Tulum, entrance fee to Coba, tolls and parking
- DOES NOT include guide in Tulum, guide in Coba, (approx $50 USD each), lunch or a tip to the driver.
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- I suggest going to Coba first. Climb the ruins and explore Coba. Spend as much or little time there as you like; the driver will be waiting in the parking lot for you.
- Next go see Tulum ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own.
- We also have Tulum express tours and Coba express tours available
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch (not included).
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time..
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.