Private trip to Coba ruins
Trip to Coba ruins where you can still climb the ancient Mayan pyramids' 120 steps. Coba is about 2 hours from Cancun and off the beaten path. Bike to the ruins and explore this hidden Mayan treasure.
Optionally add on 2 fresh water cenotes (named Tankach Ha & Multum Ha) to explore and swim or a trip to a Mayan family home to see how the Mayan people live today. This tour will introduce your family to the Mayan culture of Mexico.
Once you book online and complete the deposit payment, we will send you the confirmation voucher by email. Print your voucher and bring with you to Cancun. It has all the details including our contact info if you need to make any changes.
Number of Adults
Price per Adult 10 yrs + $
Price per Child 5-9 yrs $
Pricing: It is cheaper per adult the more adults you have total. Child prices remain the same, regardless of number of adults. Kids under the age or height listed above are free. If you are a total of 11 people (including kids) or more, email us for a quote.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fee to Coba & taxes
- Note: there is a small federal fee for video cams at Coba
- Hotel pick up is up to you but I suggest 7-8 AM
- See Coba ruins. Hire a tour guide or just explore on your own. Guide fee is 800 pesos (~about $75 USD) for a 90 minute tour.
- Climb the pyramids of Coba. This is one of the few places that still allow you to climb the ruins.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants for lunch
- This tour ends at 5:00 PM, the van will need to be on it’s way back to your hotel with no additional stops at this time.
ALL sites of ruins close at 5PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
We also offer combo tour of Tulum & Coba Mayan Ruins
Official guide inside Coba is not included and can be purchased at the entrance.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.