Dive the new Underwater Museum and the coral reefs off the coast of Cancun
We dive at 18 diferent reefs, ship wrecks, and the Underwater Museum (Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays are the Museum dive days).
You must be a certified diver for these dives. DOES NOT INCLUDE $3 per person reef tax.
Reefs attract an incredible amount of sea life, including many different types of tropical fish, rays, turtles, shellfish and many more types of fascinating marine species.
- Price DOES NOT INCLUDE $3 per person reef tax.
- Certified Divers only. If you are not certified, book the Beginner Course or PADI course.
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- You can rent a wetsuit or shorty if you need one.
- Night dive includes dive light
- Underwater Museum dives are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday afternoons.
- Transportation from Cancun hotels is not available. It is easy to take the public bus to the marina at KM 5 across from the Casa Maya and Riu Caribe hotels. Cancun Bus video
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.