Save money on this fishing excusion shared with other people.
Boats are 31", 33" and 35" Bertrams with 2 fishing seats and 4 lines, out & down rigger, fish finder, stereo, radio, VHS, GPS and all safety equipment.
The captains at our marina have been fishing the waters off Cancun for over 25 years! They know the best spots for fishing depending on the time of year, weather, and the moon phases.
Shared fishing trips are a great way to go deep sea fishing and save money. The shared boats take up to 8 people so that everyone gets to fish.
- Captain & mate
- beer or soft drinks
- tackle, bait and gear
- fishing license ($11 p/p)
- taxes (10%)
$5 per person dock fee must be paid before boarding the boat (not included)
- **Hotel Transportation is not included but it is easy to get to the Marina BARRACUDA in the hotel zone at KM 14.1, next to the restaurant Puerto Madero.
- Fishing spot is about 25 miles off shore. The owner has been fishing here for over 25 yrs!
- Lunch is not included but you can purchase a box lunch at marina for 100 pesos: ham & cheese sandwich, chips, cookie, granola, juice & apple.
- Kids 10 years and younger pay half price.
All year: Barracuda, Amberjack, Grouper, Spanish Mackerel, Snapper & Shark.
April-Aug: Marlin, Sailfish, Wahoo, Mahi-Mahi and tuna
Pack for this tour: Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses, dry t-shirt, camera
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info