The most amazing natural aquarium ideal for snorkeling.
Xel-Ha is considered a Natural Aquarium because it is located on a protected inlet filled with tropical fish. There are very few waves and no current in the inlet, so it is ideal for kids and first-time snorkelers.
Enjoy the all inclusive park of Xel-Ha including all your food, drinks, snorkeling equipment, towels & lockers.
Our tour picks you up at your hotel in Cancun or the Riviera Maya and takes you to Xel-Ha Park, then returns you to your hotel after the tour.
- Air-conditioned round trip transportation
- All Inclusive Entrance to Xel-Ha
- Bilingual tour guide
- All Inclusive: all food from half a dozen restaurants and ice cream shop, drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), towels, lockers & snorkeling equipment ($25 per person deposit)
- Pickup time is 7AM - 7:45AM from Cancun hotels
- Spend the day in Xel-Ha Park
- Return to Cancun 6:30PM - 7PM
Pack for this tour:
- Sunblock (biodegradable), hat, sunglasses
- Dry clothes
- Deposit $25 USD for snorkel gear usage.
The Sea-Trek, Swim with Dolphins, and Snuba activites are not included in the tour cost, but are available at Xcaret.
Add on Option:
Tulum Ruins entrance and guided tour. Additonal cost: $12 per adult; $7 per child
KIDS: Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Children under 5 years old are always free! Children under 12 years old but taller than 55 inches tall, proof of age is required. Make sure to bring this with you!
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info