4 in 1 tour: Tulum and Coba, cenote swim & shopping in Playa del Carmen
Start the day with a light breakfast box. See the magestic ruins of Tulum, the only coastal Mayan city. Here you can climb down the steps to the pristine Tulum Beach.
Next at Coba, the biggest of the Mayan cities, you can see the pyramid of Nohoch Mul if you like. Also swim in a fresh-water cenote!
After a Mayan lunch and Chocolate Experience, we take you to Playa del Carmen for 30 minutes shopping at the famous 5th Ave.
Enjoy unlimited drinks on board the bus (water, soda & beer).
- Light Breakfast box
- Shared transportation in Bus or Van, with Air Conditioning
- Unlimited beverages on board (soft drinks, beer and bottled water)
- Bilingual tour guide
- Entrance fee to Tulum and tram to the ruins
- Entrance fee to Coba with bicycles
- Mayan Chocolate Experience
- Swimming at Cenote Tancach-Ha (approx. 30 min)
- Restrooms and changing rooms at the cenote
- 30 min free time in Playa del Carmen (for guests staying between Cancun and Playa del Carmen only).
|Adult Rate: $99 USD |
Child Rate: $75 USD
Not Included: Tips, beverages, snacks, life jackets. Photo/Video service, souvenirs, food/drink at the cenote.
- Cancun hotel pickup: 7:15AM to 7:30AM
- Riviera Maya hotel pickup: Pickup time will be emailed to you
- Visit Tulum Ruins with tour guide
- Coba Ruins (you can climb the pyramid!)
- Lunch at a local Mayan Restaurant
- Swim in a beautiful, fresh-water cenote
- 30 min free time at Playa del Carmen's famous 5th Ave shopping district
Info & Suggestions:
- This tour runs DAILY
- Bring some cash with you for tips, souvenir shopping and drinks
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not bring heavy backpacks.
- There is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
- Kids need to be supervised; the jungle is a big place.
- This is a full day trip of Mayan Ruins. Be prepared to experience the ancient world of the Maya with an open mind.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.