Earn your Dive Certification in just a few days of adventurous diving in Cancun.
If you can breath through your mouth and move your legs you can scuba dive! Take advantage of your Cancun vacation and learn this life changing sport.
Scuba Diver Course: With this course you can dive to a maximum of 40ft without the supervision of a professional.
Open Water Certification: Become fully PADI certified to dive anywhere in the world.
Referral Course: 4 dives are needed for the Open Water certification. You can save money by doing the classroom instruction in your home town and just do the ocean dives in Cancun. Don’t forget to bring your REFERRAL LETTER from your instructor.
If you want to dive without all the fuss, book the Beginner Course and dive today!
- All dive courses include Padi manual, log book, dive planner, all gear and instruction by our dive masters.
- Price DOES NOT INCLUDE $3 per person reef tax.
- Certified Divers only. If you are not certified, book the Beginner Course or PADI course.
- All equipment is provided: mask, snorkel, fins, BDC / regulator, tank & weights.
- You can rent a wetsuit or shorty if you need one.
- Night dive includes dive light
- Underwater Museum dives are Wednesday, Friday & Sunday afternoons.
- Transportation from Cancun hotels is not available. It is easy to take the public bus to the marina at KM 5 across from the Casa Maya and Riu Caribe hotels. Cancun Bus video
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.