Choose your options and transportation to one of the most popular eco-parks in Mexico!
Xcaret is an ecological park filled with exotic animals and birds that you can observe up close. This interactive zoo has so much to see you need all day inside Xcaret.
After seeing all the animal exhibits and snorkeling in the protected inlet, enjoy the famous Xcaret Night Show with more than 300 artists performing a vibrant journey through the history of Mexico and Mayan culture bringing to life colorful Mexico traditions.
Xcaret is located about 1 hour south of Cancun, on the south side of Playa del Carmen in the Riviera Maya. Our tours include transportation from Cancun.
The PUBLIC tours pick you up at your hotel and take you on a bus or large van to Xcaret. The bus will be stopping at many hotels along the way to pick up others. Entrance tickets are included.
The PRIVATE tours are for your family / group only. You will have your own driver and you decide the pickup times. This is a great option for families with younger kids. Entrance tickets are included.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require 48 hours notice for cancellation or change.
- Tours that are cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the tour time will be issued a credit, good for 1 year from date of Purchase.
- Tours that are cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the tour time will be considered a NO SHOW and no credit will be issued.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason, including weather, you will receive a full credit.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info
- **Credit will be issued for cancellation of travel plans for reasons such as, but not limited to, weather/climate conditions such as hurricanes, earthquakes, pandemics, or by acts of government (war, civil disturbances, strikes, travel bans/travel advisories etc.) In the case of these events, you will be issued a FULL CREDIT.