Mayan Ruins of Tulum and Coba on a public tour
See the magestic ruins of Tulum, the only coastal Mayan pryamid, then explore Coba Ruins.
Our journey begins as we reach Coba, the biggest of the Mayan cities of Cancun. We will take a 1.5 hour guided tour of the ruins site, learning about mayan culture, history, architecture, traditions and it's value in the Mayan empire. You will have an opportunity to climb the great pyramid of Nohoch Mul if you like, offering you vistas over the great green jungle, really awesome and the Riviera Maya.
Available: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Cancun hotel pickup: 7:15AM to 7:30AM
- Riviera Maya hotel pickup: Pickup time will be emailed to you
- Visit Coba Ruins with tour guide
- Lunch at a local Mayan Restaurant
- Tulum Ruins with tour guide
- Free time in the ruins to take pictures
Info & Suggestions:
- This tour runs Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Bring some cash with you for tips, souvenir shopping and drinks
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Do not bring heavy backpacks.
- There is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
- Kids need to be supervised; the jungle is a big place.
- This is a full day trip of Mayan Ruins. Be prepared to experience the ancient world of the Maya with an open mind.
Pack for this tour: Sunblock, sunglasses, hat, bottle of water, camera.
Cancellation Policy & Details
- All prices are in US Dollars
- Tours require a deposit or payment in full at time of booking.
- If the tour departs as scheduled then you need to be on it. If you are not on the tour on time, you will forfeit any deposit made.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled by rain. Only the tour operator determines if a tour is cancelled due to weather. That is not up to us. It rains here very often and rain will not stop most tours.
- To Cancel: Call us local in Cancun 998-273-2970 or email us at email@example.com.
- Less than 48 hours before tour time, still call us. We'll do what we can to get your refund.
- If your tour is cancelled by the tour operator for any reason including weather, you will receive a full refund or be able to reschedule with no penalty.
- To Change: You can change the date of any tour without penalty by calling us 48 hours in advance.
- Here is all of our Contact Info